Chico Sanchez Blog

(Photo ©Chico Sanchez-All Rights Reserved)

After traveling in Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula with my brother, a musician who loves to blog, and seeing with my own eyes how easy it is to post comments, even while traveling, I decided to create my own to share websites, experiences, the work of friends and other professionals as well as my own.

I'm starting this blog with my most recent audio-slide show about people being cured through horse therapy, or Equine Therapy

The woman who inspired this story is long time horse rider Guadalupe Pena in Mexico City. Through horse therapy she cured herself from cerebral paralysis that was caused by a stroke, leaving half her body paralyzed.  Today she offers inexpensive sessions to people with low incomes in Mexico City's most populated neighborhood of Iztapalapa. I hope you enjoy it.

You can enter the audio-slide show here: www.chicosanchez.com/thenaturalhealers