Crucified Nature

Here I´m sharing with you "Crucified Nature," my latest audio-slide show, the first made with my iPhone, which shows the unnecessary and exaggerated pruning of trees and deforestation in my native Spain.

Spain has suffered intense deforestation the past few decades. The elimination of forests is provoking radical temperature changes, droughts, heavy rains, huge fires and even tornadoes.

Even though severe weather changes should be reason enough to alter our how we farm and stop deforesting, killing trees has increased worldwide. In southern Spain many city and town governments actually promote the seemingly illogical topping off of trees that line the city's streets.

In this report you will hear the words of Miguel Angel Rosales, a forest engineer who specializes in trees, and Alejandro García, a beekeeper and queen breeder.

To watch the audio-slide show click here: www.chicosanchez.com/trees
Here I´m sharing with you "Crucified Nature," my latest audio-slide show, the first made with my iPhone, which shows the unnecessary and exaggerated pruning of trees and deforestation in my native Spain. Chico Sanchez photography
 (Photo ©Chico Sanchez-All Rights Reserved)
For more of my photography work please enter my website: www.chicosanchez.com