The Forgotten Book

Jazmin Castillo Inocente does more than sell books. While choosing and organizing books on the shelves of the "Librero En Andanzas" (Bookseller´s Adventure) in Mexico City, she´s patiently searching for "the forgotten book".

I became interested in doing a story about my favorite used bookstore in the capital´s Roma Sur neighborhood as I discovered objects left behind inside the ones I bought for my self. I was coming into contact with mysterious bits and pieces of other people´s lives. I was intrigued.

I invite you to take a moment to wath my latest audiovisual and see Jazmine´s fascinating world of books. Please enter this link: www.chicosanchez.com/forgottenbook
Jazmin Castillo Inocente does more than sell books. While choosing and organizing books on the shelves of the ¨Librero En Andanzas¨ (Bookseller´s Adventure) in Mexico City, she´s patiently searching for ¨the forgotten book.¨   I became interested in doing a story about my favorite used bookstore in the capital´s Roma Sur neighborhood as I discovered objects left behind inside the ones I bought for myself. I was coming into contact with mysterious bits and pieces of other people´s lives. I was intrigued.  I invite you to take a moment to watch my latest audiovisual and see Jazmine´s fascinating world of books.
(Photo ©Chico Sanchez-All Rights Reserved)
 For more information about this book store enter this link: www.libreroenandanzas.com
 
For more of my photography work please enter my website: www.chicosanchez.com